Friday, July 16, 2010

Anyone got a stencil saying ';NOT FOR SALE';...I need to borrow it?

Cheers :)Anyone got a stencil saying ';NOT FOR SALE';...I need to borrow it?
LoL he won`t go he is just using the interest to get a payrise. every Man city fan knows this. You see it in every story now a player wants a new contract or a payrise his agent says Real madrid or Man City have been sniffing around. and the player always says i will never leave as my heart belongs to ????? whoever he plays for. sad but its a fact. Chelsea had it a few years ago.Anyone got a stencil saying ';NOT FOR SALE';...I need to borrow it?
You can make one out of card paper.


Just cut out the letters so it says ';NOT FOR SALE'; and then spray paint or whatever you're using to get the letters on whatever.


It's cheap and easy.
http://faithandaids.files.wordpress.com/鈥?/a>





;-D
I think every major club in europe has to borrow it
I lent it to the shop I stole it from.
no, iv given it to Robin van Persie

No comments:

Post a Comment