Friday, July 16, 2010

I want to buy a bible . but the father tells me its not for sale. how do I get a bible anyway?

I would send you one for free if you like, you can email me.





You can also read it online for free in almost any language: http://kingjbible.com/genesis/1.htm or


http://www.biblegateway.com/I want to buy a bible . but the father tells me its not for sale. how do I get a bible anyway?
I would've given you mine, but I just burnt it. Oops!I want to buy a bible . but the father tells me its not for sale. how do I get a bible anyway?
i guess at any book store...





there are a ton of bibles on the internet
stay in a motel
Why won't your father let you buy a Bible?


If you wan't one, go buy one lol





I'm sure there are online services that will send you free ones. Or any church should give you one.
Congratulations. You are doint the right thing. The apostle Paul wrote to he helper, Timothy, ';...from infancy you have known the holy writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through the faith in connection with Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work. '; That's in Second Timothy 3:15 and 16. (that's big 3, little 15 and 16.)





All that is in the Bible, the Scriptures. Wish you the best.





You can look up Jehovah's Witnesses in your city, in the phone book or PC,(use the number, ';If no answer, call...'; )and they will bring you an accurate, easy to read Bible that has God's name in it all the places it is in the real original Bible, at no charge, though you can contribute if you want to.





Best regards,


Mike
Dollar Stores have them cheap...some for as little as $1 but very tiny print. $5 ones are better. THey also have $10 large print. KJV only though.





Debbie


http://www.biblegateway.com for many online.
Go to Wal-mart,


BB


)O(
go to a local church they well give you one for free. (A christian church) They would want you to hear the heavenly fathers word. He is very proud of you for taking this step!!
ebay
Read at bible.com.... I read from there a lot. Or Dollar Tree or Wal Mart or any book store. Bibles are for sale. Although they should be for free. I'm sure you can get one free from somewhere.
Bookstore, hello!


Most bookstores do have a religious section and there are some bookstores that are religious specific.
It seems like you can buy them EVERY WHERE. I don't understand your need, but I hope this helps.
Visit a Christian Bookshop. Before you buy yourself one, be sure to check the prices . You might wind up with one, that has an extensive Concordance in the back of this.





Either way, be sure to check out what you want to buy. Price is not always a good indicator of what sort of Bible you wish to buy eg Large Print, or Regular-sized Print.
Steal one and ask God to forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment