Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jeep Hurricane, how much and where can I get one...I know it's not for sale, but there has to be a way?

These guys would build one for you; probably around $100K, plus a 4 door Rubicon.


http://www.burnsvilleoffroad.com/Jeep Hurricane, how much and where can I get one...I know it's not for sale, but there has to be a way?
well precious how could they deny you? you might try getting your hands dirty and building one.Jeep Hurricane, how much and where can I get one...I know it's not for sale, but there has to be a way?
I think your a little SOL for now. Right now it's a concept. You'll have to wait until they start building them and they come onto the lots or have to order one. Right now I don't think it's possible.


This is what I found:


The Hurricane won Autoweek magazine’s “Most Fun” Concept award at the 2005 North American International Auto Show. It is not expected to be a production vehicle in the near future. However, many patents were secured in the Hurricane’s development. Many of its new technologies are expected to show up in Chrysler’s Jeep models soon

No comments:

Post a Comment