Friday, July 16, 2010

I am looking for Rita coolidge's ';The ladys not for sale'; cd or tape?

have been looking for 6=7 years. its out of print Will pay for cd, tape album or copy Help pleaseI am looking for Rita coolidge's ';The ladys not for sale'; cd or tape?
GIVE UP THEN CUZ U AIN'T GONNA FIND IT....OH TRY EBAYI am looking for Rita coolidge's ';The ladys not for sale'; cd or tape?
check ebay
I have a friend in Denver who is a music guru and I will check with him..He has an entire music studio and is always supplying my with all kind of music..I have also found music on Ebay that I could find no where else so we will not give up yet...I can hear the song but that does no good, I will go through my old albums, could we be that lucky :) Hang in there, we never give up, not when it comes to old tunes..someone here might also still come through. I have another friend I just thought of , he played at my daughters wedding,humm that might be a shot..Sorry I am thinking and writing at the same time, kind of scary.


I will be in touch.


Magnolia

No comments:

Post a Comment