Friday, July 16, 2010

I own 1/6th interest in an undivided estate that is not for sale yet. I am wanting to sell my interest.?

My share of this real property should be between $5000-$10,000 but I will transfer my interest in property or will for $1500. Are there investors that do this kind of purchase. Will sign power of attorney or draft contract.I own 1/6th interest in an undivided estate that is not for sale yet. I am wanting to sell my interest.?
There are some private individuals who invest in this. They would get nothing until the house is sold and that might not happen for 20 years if the other owners vote to keep the house. That is why the selling price would be very cheap.


You would sign a Warranty Deed for your 1/6 share..I own 1/6th interest in an undivided estate that is not for sale yet. I am wanting to sell my interest.?
RARELY.


Best bet is to find another of current owners to buy out your share.


Can go to court to compel a sale, but in this market, not a good idea.
You can't sell your share to an outside party unless the other 5 agree to it.





You should sell to one of them, it will avoid problems.
Offer it to the other stakeholders first.

No comments:

Post a Comment