Friday, July 16, 2010

Name one thing that's not for sale ...?

that you wish you could buy. I personally wish a bit of luck could be on saleName one thing that's not for sale ...?
I wish I could buy some confidence. Usually I'm okay but once in awhile I could use an extra dose.Name one thing that's not for sale ...?
Thank you. Maybe someday, with practice, those confidence %26amp; luck levels will hold steady. We can hope anyway. :)

Report Abuse



the love of a man I can't have
I wish that you could buy time.
the world is not for sale





i wish i could buy the sea :)
Sorry but I had to laugh at Ghandi say 'my a hole' - every a hole has its price.
that doggy in the window is display only sorry
money
Gordon Brown's pension.
Yahoo!.
luck and promotion ....
my a hole





IconNick this one doesnt ;-)
Clean fresh air
Good health!
My love is not for sale free to a good home but not for sale
love?
The starry sky.
my freedom
peace
mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee鈥?br>

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment