Friday, July 16, 2010

Hoe much would u pay for this horse(not for sale just curious)?

Wrangler has come sooo far. he was rescued from slaughter and the horse eyeryone was afraid to ride incuding me. Me and my cousin worked with him and this is him now......





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr6EK8RmRDk





please just let me know honestly how much you think he is worth(: thanksHoe much would u pay for this horse(not for sale just curious)?
Wow what a beautiful story and horse. I think that he is worth around $3,500. Great work!!Hoe much would u pay for this horse(not for sale just curious)?
This horse is yours, only you can put a price on him!
Your the owner. Your with him every day, not us.


You should be able to figure out your own price.
I think hes great i would say 3000 or more depending on what area you are... congrats on the great work

No comments:

Post a Comment