Friday, July 16, 2010

Do you ever think about the most precious commodity we have? Time? You can't buy it. It is not for sale.?

And what would it matter anyway? Once you die it is forever. Do you sometimes wake up and think: I need to make this day special? There may never come another one.Do you ever think about the most precious commodity we have? Time? You can't buy it. It is not for sale.?
I wake up every day and feel I need to make this day better than the day before....... and create such a memory that no other day can measure up to it. But then that seems so overwhelming that I want to crawl back into bed and hide underneath the covers.





My daughter is moving up to high school next year. She's leaving my school. And all I've done for the past two weeks is look at her and wonder how in the hell this happened? It was just yesterday when she walked through the front door with me and I cried as I realized that my own kid was going to my school! And now...... now she's 14 and taller than me and smarter than me(ok those were her words...... not mine lol) and I'm wondering where the years went. Then I look at all of these pictures. Seriously....... finding this question this morning (and its the only one of yours open!!!) was so timely because my youngest daughter has all of her year books opened on the floor right now comparing how she's changed. And we were JUST talking about things that happened in 1999 when my oldest started school.





I know I want to make this summer something they both will remember. I know that I cling to that fact every day that I might not ever have another one.





I just know that I don't have to work to make them special..... these amazing kids just make it happen...... naturally.





I love what you did with your daughter and her friend yesterday. That's a memory that will stick with you always!!! And you know what? It will stick with her as well. And that's why you KNOW you'll have another chance. She loved it so much that she'll want to do it all over again..... tomorrow....... and tomorrow...... and tomorrow. :)Do you ever think about the most precious commodity we have? Time? You can't buy it. It is not for sale.?
i do think so sometimes......bt hey life is to enjoy! why care about how much time i am gonna live?
Thats why we must use our time wisely. We should make every day special you never know. Tell those who are important to you you love them.
time is on my side rolling stones ,live it up time is short.
i never think of time, i don't have any time to--i'm ever so busy thinking about how people should like me and tell me how wonderful i am.
My time is for sale. $25/hour.
WOW, u really know how to bring down a party...
Once it is wasted it can never be retrieved. Carpe Diem! I agree. I have had a lot of days where I felt that urgency, that deep need to make it a lasting and meaningful day. I wish people would remember those days like you did. I know that everyone has different takes on circumstances so that feeling that you have is not as keenly felt by the other participants. It is difficult to positively reinforce a memory without that bond or shared feeling. I guess we just do our best and try to remember what it was that made it a particularly special day. I guess that is why I keep a journal.
Jeeeeeeeeez, that's so deep. It's Friday night, can you lighten up please?
That's some pretty deep thinking! Yeah, I'm with you on that one, but I wish I could find the TIME to make everyday special as if it were my last. Too many priorities to keep in line to let go. Maybe one day I'l be able to sit back and relax without a worry in the world...WHEN is the question??
people like you just bring me down.....and end me being a lil bit happy
Yes, I am going to make tomorrow special. You are right

No comments:

Post a Comment