Friday, July 16, 2010

Im not for sale...you cant just buy me!?

well maybe you could.....how much you got on you right now???








actually im not very expensive at all....Im not for sale...you cant just buy me!?
I got about 2.45 in my wallet... do you do windows?





LOL


:DIm not for sale...you cant just buy me!?
Let's hear your offering!
i have 3 buck and some change





are you ready to come over for that ????
I can give you half a chocolate chip cookie.
On me or in my bank account





On me .. $20 in my account like $100,000 ... and NO i won't buy you .. Unless you have a really really nice house we can live in!!
will 5 starbursts 40 bucks and some change get me something?!!
your prostituting your self and that's illegal and thanx for the 2 pts.
i have about $100!!!!!!! :p
lol ....
if i buy you and dont like you can i ruturn you lol
0.00000000000003311 cents
Do you have a warranty? It's the first thing I need to know before I buy...
3 bucks
since im a dancer, ill need to know if ull take singles ? lol
I have 42 cents. That enough?
I bought enough time. So how 'bout it?
I only have $18.00
I think I might have some spare change lying around.
i've got $20 and some leftover pizza... what'll that get me?
.....can i 'buy' you for free?
do you take brazilian currency?





the ';real'; (pronounced ';hey-Al';) is worth 1/2 a dollar...





i think i have a little over a R$50 in my purse...





that's 25 bucks, dude! (and your best offer, so far... unless pizza is worth more to you than $5...)
  • inkjet refills
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment