Saturday, July 10, 2010

I can't find the song ';still see life'; by Leigh Nash anywhere, is it not for sale?

The song is on the show The Hills, season 2 - One big interruption.





Lyrics:





Its gonna be, Its gonna be a good day


Bring it on, show me what you got


Where there is a will, theres a way


You can tip the scales


Your words of wisdom are in vain


Save it for another day


Now go and put your high heels on


Nothing is standing in your way








Please help me find this song!





HeidiI can't find the song ';still see life'; by Leigh Nash anywhere, is it not for sale?
Leigh Nash is an artist from the UK, so there's a chance that her music is not for sale in the US yet. I have a song by her but not from The Hills, it was sent to me.


Unless it's on iTunes (US), it's probably not for sale here yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment