Friday, July 16, 2010

Which of your values you think is not for sale for any amount of money? 1,000,000,000 just to make it visual..

Respect to myself.





“Would that there were an award for people who come to understand the concept of enough. Good enough. Successful enough. Thin enough. Rich enough. Socially responsible enough. When you have self-respect, you have enough.”


- Gail Sheehy





“Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as YOU see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different.”


-Stacy CharterWhich of your values you think is not for sale for any amount of money? 1,000,000,000 just to make it visual..
Lions don't need money.





We eat. We sleep. We make cubs. It's what we do.Which of your values you think is not for sale for any amount of money? 1,000,000,000 just to make it visual..
Loyalty to my family.





My wife and 2 sons are priceless to me!
My values are not for sale.
Sorry I actually like earning my money legitimately, gives me a sense of worth and that is worth more to me than any amount of money.
My sense of entitlement.
My children and love one's...nothing can replace them or buy them out! Nothing can buy out or replace the value of love!
All of them are not for sale. Money doesn't buy happiness if you are not happy how you got the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment