Saturday, July 10, 2010

Who has tickets (not for sale) for Jonas Brothers concert in Tampa 09/4/08 section 7 row k?

Hey, I would like to know who has tickets on that section and row for the show cause I'm going alone and I don't live in Tampa, i live in Puerto Rico. Just wanted to know, thanks, bye!Who has tickets (not for sale) for Jonas Brothers concert in Tampa 09/4/08 section 7 row k?
Your mom has tickets.





Citizen King looks scary...I'd listen to him..





*Aww..you're sweet fifi...it isn't a dig at you...just at the Jonas Brothers.Who has tickets (not for sale) for Jonas Brothers concert in Tampa 09/4/08 section 7 row k?
Do you believe everything that corporate pig Disney tells you or what?





The Jonas Brothers is just another corporate puppet meant to brainwash kids and bring in money. I'm sick of it brah.


EDIT: Thx. Lemony. Big Brother is watching everybody at all times.





EDIT: Thanks fifi for respecting our opinions brah. Since I am a Buddhist, I hope that you have found inner happiness within yourself and respect your life the way it is. No hard feelings brah, but nobody here cares about Jonas or any other Disney Corporate puppet for that matter. Your pretty cool for saying that brah. :)





Enjoy
No, i dont have tickets. i dont like them.





anyways its good to know that a jonas brother fan finally respects our opinions. Usually they Try to get us to listen to them and they say that its the bast band ever... blah blah blah


And of course i respect your opinion too
I wish I could convince you to ignore the existence of the JB's,





but to answer your question, StubHub/eBay always have tickets. I would check it out. I got primo tix to great shows. Hope you are willing to part with youtr money, though.


Good luck!
Scott Kazmir of the Tampa Bay Rays has it!

No comments:

Post a Comment