Saturday, July 10, 2010

What is not for sale in America?

The governement is. Freedom can be bought..OJ


war can be bought.. Saudi Arabia


you name it and it is for sale.What is not for sale in America?
respect from the third world people.What is not for sale in America?
The only thing i can think of is my soul
love,air,real friendship
I am, to the highest bidder.
ME
Intelligence, I would have thought that was obvious.
Congressmen's votes.








People, I was just joking. Everybody knows a congressman's vote is always for sale to the highest bidder.
well, I don't think there's enough money in the world to get Bush and Cheney and their minions to be honest. Does that count for anything?
Only that which people do not have to sell .As mentioned by one His soul is not for sale . That which one does not posses is not able to be purchased .


Anything you want can be bought . Weather it is with their cooperation or not .





And in time like Patti Hearst you will come to enjoy having sex with your captors .
We are a capitalist country, so many things are for sale.





Since we have a communist income tax and a banking system that lets the government go into perpetual debt, we have a government that uses tax payer and borrowed money to buy anything it wants from big corporations.





The big corporations love the communist income tax. They just need to get their politicians elected so the government keeps buying stuff from them.
Christianity and the love for my family.
my family my beliefs and me
Our Souls and God Given Rights





Just let them try and see what happens - they don't remember Revolution - but if they try they will be reminded!





How fast can fat stubby Karl Rove run?
You can always go to another country








Money talks..point blank
I have some clipped fingernails for sale... anyone buying?
And that makes it a sad day in the history of America. Our elected officals are the easiest bought, by drug compamies that are killing American children through Experiments.


www.altheal.org/toxicity/orphans.htm


http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/0鈥?/a>


www.theconservativevoice.com/article/3鈥?br>

www.lifting the veil.org/foster04.htm


www.cfrcwww.social.uiuc.edu/pubs/Pdf.f鈥?br>

www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2004/11/鈥?br>

www.playahata.com/hatablog/index/php?p鈥?br>




Doesn't anyone believe in the Lord anymore and I am not talking about religion . Religion sometimes is very cruel to people. Everyone is right, my soul cannot be bought.


but yes you can sell your soul. what if we gain the whole world and lose our soul. so is there anything that cannot be bought,


yes there is,God, his word, his ways ,his commandments and his promises to us. They do not change and cannot be bought.
this is a materialistic age. the government gives the example.
my soul.
Not my ethics or morals.
My body.

No comments:

Post a Comment